A Gift That Lasts Forever
Throughout our lifetime, we strive to make a difference in the lives of others, providing gifts to the people and causes we value. Wouldn’t it be nice to know that you could continue to change lives forever— creating a legacy of support for the causes most important to you? By creating an endowment with Rady Children’s you ensure continued strength and outstanding service to children and families forever.
How It Works
- You give cash, securities or other assets to an endowment you create.
- Once your fund value reaches $100,000 it can begin to make distributions to a specific program or initiative of your choice.
- Rady Children’s distributes a percentage of the fund’s market value each year to support your designated program.
- The fund’s balance always remains invested in order to perpetuate the fund. This also allows the fund to grow over time, increasing the amount available for distribution.
- Additional gifts from you, family and friends can be added to your endowment at any time, increasing the impact on your chosen program.
“Endowment supports our greatest needs and highest priorities, in perpetuity, as we care for each patient on their path from infancy to young adulthood. Helping children is at the core of everything we do– and our lifesaving work is only possible because of friends like you.”
Patrick A. Frias, MD
President and Chief Executive Officer
Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego